Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your still alive, make it known.

+2
Quixote
Lies
6 posters

:: Welcome

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If your still alive, make it known. Empty If your still alive, make it known.

Post  L0rd Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Since most of you seemed mentally unstable / psycopathic im fairly confident most of you are dead by now. If not though, leave a message after the beep.

Beep.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

If your still alive, make it known. Empty Re: If your still alive, make it known.

Post  Lies Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:14 am

still alive, unfortunatly. I didnt realize life would take so long to be over lol..... I think Q's dead or in a crazy house probably.
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

If your still alive, make it known. Empty Re: If your still alive, make it known.

Post  Quixote Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:58 am

lmao.. eric i KNOW you're dead or in a crazyhouse.
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Quixote wrote:lmao.. eric i KNOW you're dead or in a crazyhouse.

Fingers crossed he's dead.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:50 pm

*cough*
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Neitana Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 pm

*louder, more manly cough*
Neitana
Neitana
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkryi3 Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:31 am

This be marzi and I'm still alive

Valkryi3
WoW Noob
WoW Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Lies Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:14 pm

not dead yet. suprised god hasnt taken his best angel yet HAHAHA. fuckin god i want to leave tho. i got a tattoo imma post a pic of it sometime.
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkryi3 Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:22 pm

So I saw some guy got his face gnawed off in Florida. Any thing you wanna tell us lies?

Valkryi3
WoW Noob
WoW Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Lies Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 am

it was big lurch/jeffrey dahmer reincarnation lol, dude got shot in the back and turned to the cop with some of the guys face in his mouth and growled and went back to chewing his face off then the cop shot him 5 more times till he died. It wasnt me cause if it was I'd start eating the cop too. lol
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkryi3 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 pm

That shit is insane. Wtf was he on?

Valkryi3
WoW Noob
WoW Noob

Back to top Go down

Post  Lies Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:13 pm

they say bath salts or pcp, but there is no toxicology report yet so probably just a zombie lol.
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:09 am

Lies wrote:it was big lurch/jeffrey dahmer reincarnation lol, dude got shot in the back and turned to the cop with some of the guys face in his mouth and growled and went back to chewing his face off then the cop shot him 5 more times till he died. It wasnt me cause if it was I'd start eating the cop too. lol

God damn I love you, you crazy bastard.
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lies Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 pm

lol i love you too Q to bad i know u really dnt since u ignore me ..
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:02 am

Valkryi3 wrote:This be marzi and I'm still alive

HELLO THERE, we need to re-watch Hotfuzz some time ol' chap.

On another note, how nostalgic is this god forsaken piece of shit we call a forum.

Memories.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:59 am

This forum is many times greater than that shit game we used to play..
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Neitana Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:45 am

ah memories of the old days, when i didnt have to worry bout shit lol
Neitana
Neitana
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Quixote wrote:This forum is many times greater than that shit game we used to play..

Indeed, if I had a job I'd definitely invest in a new Pc + GW's 2 in an attempt to cause some terror under the old banner. [ProjctMayhem], loved running around with that above my head I must admit. Props also to the spring cleaning Q, alot easier on the eyes now.

On another tangent, what games are you guys playing now? Are any of you truly crazy enough to still be playing AL? Rofl I say 'truly crazy' as if the lot of you aren't already pyscopathic maniacs who are no longer allowed to wear socks. Anywho let me know lads.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  xilw3r Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:21 am

Alive. Reporting in.

And i still log on to AL time from time.
xilw3r
xilw3r
Very Special Guest

Back to top Go down

Post  Lies Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:50 am

yeah me to lord ive always wanted to start my own guild under projctmayhem banner i just never got into another game like this one theres no game were the guild/clan has felt so much like a family lol. I dont think any game will ever be like AL back in the day. but anyways if any of you do start playing a new game let me know cause im looking for one but i wanna play with friends. I dont like playing by myself, HAHA.... Twisted Evil
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:57 am

Lies wrote:yeah me to lord ive always wanted to start my own guild under projctmayhem banner i just never got into another game like this one theres no game were the guild/clan has felt so much like a family lol. I dont think any game will ever be like AL back in the day. but anyways if any of you do start playing a new game let me know cause im looking for one but i wanna play with friends. I dont like playing by myself, HAHA.... Twisted Evil

One day, we'll make it happen.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:57 pm

I play a LOT of Guild Wars 2..

I am on Yak's Bend server, in a guild called Arcanix.. They have a dope game site - alttabme.com

I made a storage guild called Stagnation, because it has one member..

Also - I'm getting fkn married May 18th, and having a damn baby in August.. what a noob.
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Neitana Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:31 am

damn sup ... gratz on getting married soon .. and to soon being a father .... havent had alot of time for games been busy training as a grunt in the army but being doing some cool shit with it .. might being getting a trip to the states later this year for some more training
Neitana
Neitana
Former Member
Former Member

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 am

Quixote wrote:I play a LOT of Guild Wars 2..

I am on Yak's Bend server, in a guild called Arcanix.. They have a dope game site - alttabme.com

I made a storage guild called Stagnation, because it has one member..

Also - I'm getting fkn married May 18th, and having a damn baby in August.. what a noob.

Congratulations do indeed appear to be in order, happy for you man. That's considering you're happy of course, which one would assume you are. I'm currently doing a personal training course, then next year perhaps off to uni or college as you call it if I manage to find some way to fund it. How at least one of us is yet to kick the bucket is truly beyond me, keep on trucking lads! In the mean time, here's some distant galaxies to remind you just how insignificant you all are.

If your still alive, make it known. 8023913021_526ba306cd_z

For those of you who don't know, this is an image taken by the Hubble Space Telescope. To the human eye this would've appeared to be a region of empty space. The image shows roughly 15,000 galaxies, or at least how they looked 13 odd billion years ago. Imagine all of the civilizations that might of flourished or could still be flourishing today. All of your favourite sci-fi fantasies may have already played out or be playing out on one of those smudges as we speak. I think I'm going to make this a thing, posting random stuff that interests me.

Last edited by L0rd on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:56 am

At the risk of turning into a fortune cookie, here's a few quotes and videos I enjoy;

If your still alive, make it known. Tumblr_m942i2xPFz1r8whj7o1_1280

If your still alive, make it known. Neil-degrasse-tyson_joe-rogan_show-quote

If your still alive, make it known. Tumblr_lvmmidCMLT1qduq0xo1_500

If your still alive, make it known. ZeLRhfk-610x406

If your still alive, make it known. Hitchens2

If your still alive, make it known. BFXrTae

If your still alive, make it known. Tumblr_mcp1qsNfGA1rxd3q5o1_500

When you leave an update, be sure to leave behind some of your favourite quotes, pictures, songs etc. I'm keen to check em out.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

:: Welcome

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum