Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your still alive, make it known.

+2
Quixote
Lies
6 posters

:: Welcome

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If your still alive, make it known. - Page 2 Empty Re: If your still alive, make it known.

Post  xilw3r Mon May 20, 2013 1:04 pm

I myself dont collect any quotes.

Btw L0rd, that one about falling into a black hole is speculation. The part about another spacetime i mean, but its just amazing to imagine what kind of things there are in this universe, too bad that we cant explore them.

P.S. congrats on your marriage and the kiddo Q !
xilw3r
xilw3r
Very Special Guest

Back to top Go down

If your still alive, make it known. - Page 2 Empty Re: If your still alive, make it known.

Post  L0rd Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 am

xilw3r wrote:too bad that we cant explore them.

To bad indeed, loving that tune btw dude!
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Wed May 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Thanks for the GZ ~ it was a successful wedding, and mostly successful honeymoon. Razz

My single quote remains "Beside you in time." Short but sweet, and entirely profound.

I like to think about the universe, but I usually get depressed because I can't experience half a wink of the damn place(s)...

Miss you guys ~ keep it gangsta' ~ except for you, Eric... Cool
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:25 am

Quixote wrote:Thanks for the GZ ~ it was a successful wedding, and mostly successful honeymoon. Razz

My single quote remains "Beside you in time." Short but sweet, and entirely profound.

I like to think about the universe, but I usually get depressed because I can't experience half a wink of the damn place(s)...

Miss you guys ~ keep it gangsta' ~ except for you, Eric... Cool

Not a bad effort ol' chap.

More pics,

If your still alive, make it known. - Page 2 640px-Andromeda_Galaxy_%28with_h-alpha%29

If your still alive, make it known. - Page 2 480px-WISE-_Andromeda

The Andromeda Galaxy, which is currently moving towards the Milky Way at 60-80 mi/s. Our galaxy is expected to collide with Andromeda in about 4.5 billion years, although the details are uncertain.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:27 am

Hey look we got free ads!!
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Quixote wrote:Hey look we got free ads!!
Do you use xfire still Q? Playing anything other than gw2? Just a got new pc need something to play.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Fri May 23, 2014 1:52 am

No xfire, no steam, no erm.. anything..  I've gone solo, cause I can't commit to enough time to play with others lulz..

I made my legendaries in GW2 and everything went *poof* for me ~ guess a man always needs a goal..  My new goal is to be inserted back into the matrix.  I got the Oculus Rift dev kit last halloween and have been obsessed with VR ever since...  Can't afford to get the DK2, but I will starve in line for the consumer Rift..  I will probably meet you all there, someday Wink

I've got 50 AAA games installed on here and all I do is pop into DiabloIII to kill some shit, then browse reddit.  'Tis a shame.  I'm going to try Star Citizen as a poor person, but I don't expect much.  I'm downloading the JustAC Archlord client for the sole purpose of trolling (verbally mostly - I'll not be giving the beast any more of my soul) so that might be fun.

What are your 8-month-old PC's specs???  What a Face 
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: Welcome

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum