Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warm greeting to all members of Projecmayhem

+5
Juggleguns
xilw3r
Elemenknight
Deceitful
Asimov
9 posters

:: Welcome

Go down

Warm greeting to all members of Projecmayhem Empty Warm greeting to all members of Projecmayhem

Post  Elemenknight Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:48 am

hmm i just registered to ur forum and want to say hi. Do i get 10m for becoming ur new member to ur forum lol!

Elemenknight

Back to top Go down

Warm greeting to all members of Projecmayhem Empty Re: Warm greeting to all members of Projecmayhem

Post  Quixote Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:29 pm

No 10m for you, but how about a nice pat on the back, and a warm greeting??

cheers
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Warm greeting to all members of Projecmayhem Empty Re: Warm greeting to all members of Projecmayhem

Post  Asimov Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Welcome to the best guild on server
Asimov
Asimov
Very Special Guest

Back to top Go down

Post  Deceitful Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Elemen is from FromHell, our allies.
And it's nice that people are paying attention to our forum!
Grats again my FromHell boys for victory yesterday!
:]
Deceitful
Deceitful
Former Queen
Former Queen

http://www.myspace.com/charlseylambe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lies Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:09 pm

Has FromHell actaully gotten some sence? lol jk, I use to hate them when they pked everybody in the cave.

Welcome.
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elemenknight Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:41 am

I did not know that u used to hate FH, I joined FH 3 mos ago, and since i am not a pker, so u dont hate me. If any FH pks you guys let me know bc there is a potential that he or she is spy. Acheron and Schwardhand dont like me very much. So if any of them ask you about me, tell them u dont know me if you dont want to get ks Very Happy

Elemenknight

Back to top Go down

Post  Lies Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:15 am

Elemenknight wrote:I did not know that u used to hate FH, I joined FH 3 mos ago, and since i am not a pker, so u dont hate me. If any FH pks you guys let me know bc there is a potential that he or she is spy. Acheron and Schwardhand dont like me very much. So if any of them ask you about me, tell them u dont know me if you dont want to get ks Very Happy

alright, I don't really hate any of you guys anymore, just when ya'll use to clear the caves for no reason lol.
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  xilw3r Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 am

Elemenknight wrote: Acheron and Schwardhand dont like me very much. So if any of them ask you about me, tell them u dont know me if you dont want to get ks Very Happy

LOL xD im from Acheron Very Happy but i grew up in ProjctMayhem so im still in the forums What a Face
but like i said a few times alrdy i dont give a f**ck about the enemy/friend stuff Cool
i have friends in most of Acherons ''enemy'' guilds tongue

btw im Xilw3r lv 52 (YAY) mage Razz
xilw3r
xilw3r
Very Special Guest

Back to top Go down

Post  Juggleguns Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm

I love you guys FromHell... I was being pked in the dungeon and one of there members tryed to help me out, he got killed and i was left all alone, and then i remembered that i still had a lens..... I killed that SOB in 3 hits..... HAHAHA!!!!

Juggleguns.... Noob of ProjctMayhem..... BIOTCH!!
Juggleguns
Juggleguns
Noob of ProjctMayhem
Noob of ProjctMayhem

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:50 pm

q did it i think....he wouldnt change mine No
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lies Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:00 pm

I want mine changed xD
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:03 am

Lies wrote:I want mine changed xD

to what?
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  darvon Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:33 pm

YO sup... kinda quiet here Rolling Eyes

Greetings and salutations from your ele soldier from hell, Darvon

darvon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down