Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9 PVP and PVE

Go down

K9 PVP and PVE Empty K9 PVP and PVE

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:55 am

Need Lv 62.

http://www.mmodata.org/archlord/db/?s=build&link=HKaaaYY4ffaZ4fabaaa4a

With 2 AoE skill is enough for grind I think.

Back to top Go down

K9 PVP and PVE Empty Re: K9 PVP and PVE

Post  Guest Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:23 am

And here need lv 55

http://www.mmodata.org/archlord/db/?s=build&link=HKaaakY3ffaZ4fabaaaJa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:50 pm

I have question ..

what weapon should use berks for PVE ?

1h ( blunt ofcorse ) + shield / or 2h weapon

----------------

1h + shield = better defence and block

2h = one more AOE skill and big dmg

----------------

hmm what should i do ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:56 pm

For straight PvE - 2-handed is always the best way to go.. You might save a few pots with your blunt/shield - but if you think about it - the extra time it will take you to lvl will probably balance it out, anyways....
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:14 pm

hmm oki

so i must change my blunt into 2h sword / halberd Smile

btw -what you think about this build ?

http://mmodata.org/archlord/db/?s=build&link=OBfaYaf4pYabk4Yakfaaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:04 pm

Im not an expert on zerkers - but that build looks pretty messed up...

Linar blow is not needed - there are already 4 other AoEs that do much more damage - and those skill points could be used elsewhere. Also - having only a couple points in hook and big wheel will lower damage a little bit - but again - those points could be used elsewhere.

Speed attack isnt really worth a skill point unless you are making a crit build - because the only time you will be using a normal attack is to pull - and a light speed pot will do just fine.

Stun protection can only be used if you have a shield equipped - which you wouldn't in a 2-handed build.

As for the upper class and passive skills - I am not to familiar with them. I got a zerk to lvl 34 before I deleted him.... I would imagine Red Heat, Counter Attack, and Death Strike passives could be pretty useful - but again - I don't know a whole lot about building a zerk....
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Actually - I found this on the AL forum..

Combat skills

Dual Slash

Not really useful, damage is too low. You will have to reset it anyway when you get triple slash instead, if you want a single attack, that is. Better not get it at all, since the first levels are fast to go through.

Shield Bash
This is a PvP skill, with a blunt. Get it if you want to use it for PvP in low levels, and don’t touch it if you want to level fast. You will have the option to use it later for PvP, or use triple slash.

Linear Blow
Important skill, the first AoE you get. Max it as soon as possible. You will drop it at higher level when you have enough other more powerful AoE skills.

Triple slash
Single attack, so it’s PvP oriented. See Shield Bash.

Axe smash
If you followed the advice in this guide, you shouldn’t use this thing.

Blade sting
It is for one-handed sword, single attack, so it’s for PvP. I wouldn’t advise to use a 1h sword after lvl 22, so this skill looks irrelevant to me.

Swing shot
Second Aoe you get if you’re using 2H weapon. Wich is why I recommend 2H weapon starting lvl 22: you can AoE sooner than with a one-handed weapon.

Stun shock
PvP attack that stuns the opponent. It’s a must-have if you want to PvP with a blunt.

Strike of death
The most powerful attack zerks have, but with a certain success percentage. It’s a PvP skill, being a single attack.

Hook
AoE skill you can get at lvl 34. 12 levels later than swing shot, which is why 2H weapons are good to start with. Max this one as soon as possible

Big Wheel
Same as Hook, but higher level. You can possibly reset linear blow at this point, if 3 AoE skills are enough for you.

Dragon divide
Same as Big wheel, but higher level. You reset Linear blow at this point, and possibly hook if you use 2H weapon and 3 AoE skills are enough for you.

Buffs/debuffs

Speed attack
Only useful when you use single attacks, since it does not affect skills. Better not put any skill point in there.

Combat echo
Max it as soon as possible

Brute force / power blade / power axe / Bludgeon
Max out as soon as possible the one corresponding to your type of weapon. (if you follow this guide, you should have the choice between brute force and bludgeon)

Faith defender
It adds block and skill block for shield users. However, it does not stack with chantra. If you use evasion potions, this skill is useless. If you don’t use chantra, then it’s useful both for PvE and PvP.

Stun protection
Gives 100% protection against stuns for shield users. Put only 1 skill point in this, the higher stages only add some skill duration. It’s a PvP buff.

Class Skills

Lethal Attack
It maxes your attack. Useful if you use a halberd, because these weapons have a large range of attack. Put only one skill point in there (same reason as stun protection). Also useful for any weapon, but not as much as with a halberd.

Debilitate
Fix a target’s attack power to minimum. Not important. You should'nt put points in it unless you have a very specific reason (ike PvP at lvl 30 and you don't want to level anymore), and if you need this type of skill, use Power Drain at higher level.

Vital charge
Absorbs damage and converts it to life. This skill is your lifeline when you grind. It is absolutely mandatory to max it as soon as possible. This skill has top priority.

Berserker
Turns you into a real warrior by improving a lot of things. Max it asap.

Natural warrior
Important PvP skill. You will have to max this eventually, but it does not have priority over the other buffs (vital charge, berserker, combat echo, bludgeon/brute force)

Body break/Panic/Power drain
Don’t touch this until you are knowledgeable enough to realize by yourself if these are useful for you or not.

Passive skills

Generally speaking, don’t touch passive skills until you have maxed buffs and AoE skills.

Endurance: Increases HP
Supreme damage : gives chances for critical hits, it works only on normal attacks so it's pointless for zerkers unless you have skill points and don't know what to do with them, which shouldn't happen until you're 85 or something, so don’t use it unless you know what you’re doing
Power surge: adds power. Not much, if you ask me, for five skill points. Those points are better elsewhere (but at high level, you'll have spare points for it)
Intellect: would a berserker needs that?
Mind boost: dump it in the toilet
Nimbleness: use it as paper to wipe mind boost off your green ass
Red heat: increases accuracy. It is said accuracy is working on normal hits only, so no use for this.
Counter attack: don’t touch this evil skill, or you will regret it. It’s the only skill that will actually kill you more often than your opponents.
Death strike: complete mystery, nobody knows how the hell this works.
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:16 am

Ohhhh COOL !!!

thanks !

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content