Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2017 .

3 posters

:: Welcome

Go down

2017 .  Empty 2017 .

Post  Lies Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 am

Hows everyone doing? I'm 23, will be 24 this year. Early last year I finally got out of my parents house & was doing good for myself. Then my addiction ended that. I left my girlfriend of 3 years & overdosed a month or two later on herion & xanax. I fucked myself up pretty bad. nerve damage & muscle removed in my right arm & leg. My right hand has little function due to the muscle loss, & I can't feel or move my right foot. I was very close to death, sort of just wish nobody found me. lost my job and had to move back home. asides from all of that life is fine. at this point in my life I don't really know to be honest. I think my mental issues are taking full effect. But enough bitching , im interested in how Q & neit are doing. Q how are your kids doing? Neit wbu man? & marzi, I don't know its been years sorry if I forgot anybody
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

2017 .  Empty Re: 2017 .

Post  L0rd Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 am

Lies wrote:Hows everyone doing? I'm 23, will be 24 this year. Early last year I finally got out of my parents house & was doing good for myself. Then my addiction ended that. I left my girlfriend of 3 years & overdosed a month or two later on herion & xanax. I fucked myself up pretty bad. nerve damage & muscle removed in my right arm & leg. My right hand has little function due to the muscle loss, & I can't feel or move my right foot. I was very close to death, sort of just wish nobody found me. lost my job and had to move back home. asides from all of that life is fine. at this point in my life I don't really know to be honest. I think my mental issues are taking full effect. But enough bitching , im interested in how Q & neit are doing. Q how are your kids doing? Neit wbu man? & marzi, I don't know its been years sorry if I forgot anybody

I'm sorry lies. From what I remember, you're good bloke. Obviously insane, but a good bloke. Just keep chipping away mate, and keep up the yearly check-ins. I'll try to do the same.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Lies wrote:Hows everyone doing? I'm 23, will be 24 this year. Early last year I finally got out of my parents house & was doing good for myself. Then my addiction ended that. I left my girlfriend of 3 years & overdosed a month or two later on herion & xanax. I fucked myself up pretty bad. nerve damage & muscle removed in my right arm & leg. My right hand has little function due to the muscle loss, & I can't feel or move my right foot. I was very close to death, sort of just wish nobody found me. lost my job and had to move back home. asides from all of that life is fine. at this point in my life I don't really know to be honest. I think my mental issues are taking full effect. But enough bitching , im interested in how Q & neit are doing. Q how are your kids doing? Neit wbu man? & marzi, I don't know its been years sorry if I forgot anybody

Holy SHIT ~ that'll fuck up your gaming abilities, but I'm glad you survived. My wife has an opiate addiction she's battling... Well, I'm battling - she'd OD in heartbeat if she could. I've been taking WAY too many mushrooms. I started growing them in order to micro-dose, but the allure of making out with the universe is too great haha.

Social media made me go crazy from battling ignorance every day so I had to quit it. Now I'm just sitting back and waiting for the next American civil war to start. I'm armed to the teeth, but I'm afraid my aim is quite shit... I still embrace pessimism, so as to be pleasantly surprised when things don't go completely sideways Wink

We finally got out of our apartment last April after 7 years, and now we have a townhouse in a better town, but the neighbors still suck. The kids are doing alright, although my step-daughter has undiagnosed dyslexia and her fkn father won't let her see anyone for it. If we plunge into chaos, he'll be the first to go.

I've been waiting for Star Citizen for what seems like a decade, and just recently started playing Guild Wars 2 again. I got deep into VR but now I have so many games and experiences, it's overwhelming and I have just been hopping in AltspaceVR to watch SpaceX rocket launches with people. I'd kick 2015 me's ass.

Sorry it took me a year to see this ~ I hope this last year has been a good year of recovery and not relapse... The world is crazy as fuck right now - I know it's hard.
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Lies Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:54 pm

Thank you Lord. I appreciate the compliment sometimes I forgot or don’t think I’m a good person so reading that knowing you knew the younger me felt good. Hey Q, I’m sorry to hear about your wife man opiates are a hell of a drug ... destroys families as I’m sure you are aware. Microdosing shrooms sounds scary to me I’m already crazy enough but I knew a guy who microdosed LSD & he claimed it helped with his depression & for some reason I kinda believe it. I’ve started to play WoW classic though I am limited to using my left hand only basically I’ve adjusted pretty well I’d say, I also have a son now . His name is Rowan & he is just over 2 months old now. I love him to death.
Lies
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L0rd Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:41 am

Lies wrote:Thank you Lord. I appreciate the compliment sometimes I forgot or don’t think I’m a good person so reading that knowing you knew the younger me felt good. Hey Q, I’m sorry to hear about your wife man opiates are a hell of a drug ... destroys families as I’m sure you are aware. Microdosing shrooms sounds scary to me I’m already crazy enough but I knew a guy who microdosed LSD & he claimed it helped with his depression & for some reason I kinda believe it. I’ve started to play WoW classic though I am limited to using my left hand only basically I’ve adjusted pretty well I’d say, I also have a son now . His name is Rowan & he is just over 2 months old now. I love him to death.  

Congratulations on the birth of your son! That's a big step man and I wish you the best of luck. Great to hear you're still enjoying games as well. Bloody well done on ticking off another year. Not to get too philosophical, but I think being a good person is an ever-evolving process bro. You're gonna have some good days and bad days, you just gotta try and keep that average up, and you've got plenty of days left ahead of you to do that. Don't waste too much time dwelling on the ones that have already passed.

I hope your family and yourself are doing better as well Q. Quitting social media is wise, so hopefully you've seen some health improvements as a result. I also saw that there was a recent update to Star Citizen that people are raving about, so hopefully you're enjoying that as well. I'm sure you have been anyway, but definitely keep pushing to get your step-daughter help. You're fighting the good fight there.

For privacy's sake I won't speak too much on his behalf, but Neit is doing very well. I'm also very fortunate in that I graduated last week, and begin a graduate job in my field in January. I'm nervous but excited, and very glad Uni is over and done with.

I know one day I'm going to finally forget my password for this place, but I'm glad it still exists. I like that every once in a while, Archlord will pop up in my memory, and I'll scramble to remember the name of this forum. So many memories man...

I remember when I got scammed trying to sell my Blode ring. I spent literal months of my life grinding for that thing. In about two weeks it had utterly corrupted me, and suffering an episode of insurmountable greed, I tried to trade it for gold and a Shuta ring. Some prick made off with my Blode, and I think I cried for an entire evening.

I also don't think I ever actually managed to level a character of my own beyond 60, even with the Blode. Absolutely useless. I remember all the time spent pvping at east (?) gate in Tullan, and all the rich kids with their Combi pots. I'm so glad I didn't have my own credit cards when we were playing, I would've racked up so much debt (apologies Q if that hits too close to home).

I remember when Q semi-retired and Marzipan took over. We started a union with a guild called Atlantis who if I remember correctly, was led by a rather nice Irish chap. I'm sure you were around then too Lies, or was it Veroxlies in game? I know you were an archer, that much I remember. In fact I'm sure you were in the guild long before I was. Marzi was one of the strongest mages on the server man. Although I think Q also had a pretty nifty mage, but I can't remember her name.

Imagine if we had spent all that time reading books or doing homework. Ah well, what can ya do.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years' guys, I hope 2020 treats you all well.
L0rd
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

Quixote likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:15 pm

What can I say?
Quixote
Quixote
Guild Founder