2017 .

:: Welcome

Go down

2017 .

Post  Lies on Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 am

Hows everyone doing? I'm 23, will be 24 this year. Early last year I finally got out of my parents house & was doing good for myself. Then my addiction ended that. I left my girlfriend of 3 years & overdosed a month or two later on herion & xanax. I fucked myself up pretty bad. nerve damage & muscle removed in my right arm & leg. My right hand has little function due to the muscle loss, & I can't feel or move my right foot. I was very close to death, sort of just wish nobody found me. lost my job and had to move back home. asides from all of that life is fine. at this point in my life I don't really know to be honest. I think my mental issues are taking full effect. But enough bitching , im interested in how Q & neit are doing. Q how are your kids doing? Neit wbu man? & marzi, I don't know its been years sorry if I forgot anybody
Lies
Zooey Deschanel Hunter
Zooey Deschanel Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 .

Post  L0rd on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 am

Lies wrote:Hows everyone doing? I'm 23, will be 24 this year. Early last year I finally got out of my parents house & was doing good for myself. Then my addiction ended that. I left my girlfriend of 3 years & overdosed a month or two later on herion & xanax. I fucked myself up pretty bad. nerve damage & muscle removed in my right arm & leg. My right hand has little function due to the muscle loss, & I can't feel or move my right foot. I was very close to death, sort of just wish nobody found me. lost my job and had to move back home. asides from all of that life is fine. at this point in my life I don't really know to be honest. I think my mental issues are taking full effect. But enough bitching , im interested in how Q & neit are doing. Q how are your kids doing? Neit wbu man? & marzi, I don't know its been years sorry if I forgot anybody

I'm sorry lies. From what I remember, you're good bloke. Obviously insane, but a good bloke. Just keep chipping away mate, and keep up the yearly check-ins. I'll try to do the same.
L0rd
Guardian
Guardian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Quixote on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Lies wrote:Hows everyone doing? I'm 23, will be 24 this year. Early last year I finally got out of my parents house & was doing good for myself. Then my addiction ended that. I left my girlfriend of 3 years & overdosed a month or two later on herion & xanax. I fucked myself up pretty bad. nerve damage & muscle removed in my right arm & leg. My right hand has little function due to the muscle loss, & I can't feel or move my right foot. I was very close to death, sort of just wish nobody found me. lost my job and had to move back home. asides from all of that life is fine. at this point in my life I don't really know to be honest. I think my mental issues are taking full effect. But enough bitching , im interested in how Q & neit are doing. Q how are your kids doing? Neit wbu man? & marzi, I don't know its been years sorry if I forgot anybody

Holy SHIT ~ that'll fuck up your gaming abilities, but I'm glad you survived. My wife has an opiate addiction she's battling... Well, I'm battling - she'd OD in heartbeat if she could. I've been taking WAY too many mushrooms. I started growing them in order to micro-dose, but the allure of making out with the universe is too great haha.

Social media made me go crazy from battling ignorance every day so I had to quit it. Now I'm just sitting back and waiting for the next American civil war to start. I'm armed to the teeth, but I'm afraid my aim is quite shit... I still embrace pessimism, so as to be pleasantly surprised when things don't go completely sideways Wink

We finally got out of our apartment last April after 7 years, and now we have a townhouse in a better town, but the neighbors still suck. The kids are doing alright, although my step-daughter has undiagnosed dyslexia and her fkn father won't let her see anyone for it. If we plunge into chaos, he'll be the first to go.

I've been waiting for Star Citizen for what seems like a decade, and just recently started playing Guild Wars 2 again. I got deep into VR but now I have so many games and experiences, it's overwhelming and I have just been hopping in AltspaceVR to watch SpaceX rocket launches with people. I'd kick 2015 me's ass.

Sorry it took me a year to see this ~ I hope this last year has been a good year of recovery and not relapse... The world is crazy as fuck right now - I know it's hard.

Salazar - 2012 - Quixote - Rachel - Adia - Antigone - Graecia - Talya - Ares - Brandon - Marlasinger

~ Beside You In Time ~
Quixote
Guild Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Welcome

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum